Tuesday 14 August 2012

introduction




WELCOME TO OUR BLOG !

My name is Reina Matsuda.

I laugh easily. I laugh to see anything. It's fun laughing, but I often can't stop laughing, so this my character is a trouble a little. However, my friends say to me "You look happy all the time!", and I'm glad of this word.

I like to go a walk, because I can discover a lot of new things. Also, I like to watch sports. The Olympic Games were so exciting. I like the mood to share the same time with people in the world.


My name is Mizuki Takahashi.
I am a student from Miyazaki Municipal University.

My hobby is watching sports games.
I especially like baseball and soccer games.
I was supporting the Japanese Woman's Soccer team.
They was defeated by American team, but I am glad that they won a silver medal.

In the future, I want to work at travel agency.
I like traveling and sightseeing very much. Since I was a child, I traveles extensively with my family.
Besides, I think that I can make the most of my language skills and communication ability in this job.
I'm planning to go to an around-the-world tripin my school days.
Now, I do part-time job to realize this aim.

I'm outgoing and energic girl, I think.
I like outdoor, for example hiking, camping, and mountain-climbing.
In Canada, I want to experience a variety of things.

Thank you.


Reina&Mizuki     August 14 2012 in Canada

4 comments:

  1. This is a nice blog. We liked it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Your picture is fantastic! You are very funny girls, we think. See you later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! You are very beautiful. I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great personal introduction, but where are the other 5 posts in your blog?

    ReplyDelete